When you want to learn more about smile rejuvenation with restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures, schedule a consultation with Dr. Edward Knight. At Knight Dental Care, we use different procedures to help our patients improve how their smile looks and functions. Our cosmetic dentist in Midland, MI customizes each smile makeover treatment plan to suit the needs of each patient.
What is a smile makeover?
A smile makeover essentially is a makeover for the teeth, which can include one or many dental procedures that improve the function of the teeth and how they look. A smile makeover at Knight Dental Care can correct a chipped, cracked, crooked, dull, or aging smile in Midland, MI. Every patient has different needs, so a smile makeover can resolve many oral health issues, including:
- Broken, chipped, cracked, or uneven teeth
- Crowded or misaligned teeth
- Gum recession
- Missing teeth
- Yellow, stained, or discolored teeth
Who is the best candidate for a smile makeover?
The best candidate for a smile makeover with Dr. Knight is someone without any existing dental problems. Before a smile makeover begins, a comprehensive dental exam is done to ensure that the teeth and gums are healthy. Any oral health problems are addressed prior to the start of a smile makeover treatment plan.
Questions to ask before having a smile makeover
During your consultation at Knight Dental Care, Dr. Knight can answer any and all questions you have about a smile makeover, including:
1. What qualifications or training do you have to perform these procedures?
2. Do you have any before and after photos to show me?
3. What oral health issues can a smile makeover fix?
4. How long will my smile makeover take?
5. How can I make my results last the longest?
6. How much will my smile makeover cost?
7. Will my insurance cover smile makeover procedures?
8. What type of materials do you use during restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures?
Procedures used during a smile makeover
At Knight Dental Care, we use a variety of procedures to help patients change their smile. These procedures can:
- Whiten teeth: We offer KöR® Whitening, a teeth whitening system that is better than over-the-counter treatments. Our whitening treatments whiten teeth up to several shades lighter after just one treatment.
- Replace missing teeth: Dr. Edward Knight offers natural-looking dental implants for tooth replacement with Nobel Biocare™. When you have a lost tooth or need a tooth extraction, we can help you fix your smile.
- Repair broken, chipped, or cracked teeth: Teeth that are chipped, broken, or cracked affect how you bite. Veneers can almost instantly resolve how teeth look and work.
Ultimately, the goal of a smile makeover at our Midland, MI office is to transform a smile.
Learn how to improve your smile with a smile makeover
When you want to remedy your oral health and get the smile you’ve always dreamed of, our team at Knight Dental Care in Midland, MI can help. A smile makeover consultation with Dr. Edward Knight allows you to see the full potential of your smile. To learn more about a smile makeover procedure and to schedule a consultation today, call our dental office.