Many people want to fix or hide their stained or crooked teeth. With no prep veneers, you may be able to enhance your smile with little to no damage to your teeth. Dr. Edward Knight offers this procedure to rejuvenate your smile. If you are looking to revamp your smile without harming your enamel, no prep veneers may be for you. Schedule a consultation with Knight Dental Care in Midland, MI today to learn more about how we can help you.
What are no prep veneers?
No prep veneers are thin dental restorations made of high-quality porcelain. With these veneers, no enamel or tooth is ground down to attach the restoration. During your appointment, Dr. Knight will cast a mold so he can custom make your veneers to perfectly match your mouth. These restorations can match the shape and shade of your teeth to help with a seamless transition. No prep veneers can correct many different problems, including:
- Gapped teeth
- Uneven teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Chipped or damaged teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Discolored teeth
These dental restorations can help to enhance your natural smile by covering unwanted cosmetic issues.
Advantages of no prep veneers
At Knight Dental Care in Midland, MI, Dr. Knight offers no prep veneers because they can be advantageous to many people. There are many reasons to choose this procedure.
- With these veneers, no anesthetic is needed because there is virtually no pain. Since Dr. Knight does not have to scrape the enamel or grind your teeth, you may experience little to no pain with this procedure.
- The treatment is noninvasive. There is no need to damage the structure of your teeth or your enamel. The no prep veneers simply fit over your existing teeth.
- You do not have to worry about wearing temporary veneers. There is no wait time for your final restorations.
- There is no post-procedure tooth sensitivity with no prep veneers.
- This treatment is much quicker than traditional porcelain veneers. You may spend less time in the procedure chair with no prep veneers than our other options.
- These work when traditional options cannot due to weakened enamel.
- No prep veneers can fix many of the same problems as traditional veneers without the pain or long procedure time.
If you think no prep veneers may be right for you, contact Knight Dental Care in Midland, MI to see how we can help you.
How do I keep my no prep veneers looking good?
Porcelain veneers and no prep veneers both have a limited life, so it is important to take care of your oral health. To keep your no prep veneers looking good for as long as possible, you should make sure to brush and floss at least twice a day. Regular dental exams and cleanings can also help to determine the wear on your restorations. Dr. Knight can then help you decide if it is time to replace your veneers.
Where can I get no prep veneers in Midland, MI?
No prep veneers can have many advantages over traditional porcelain restorations. They are less time-consuming, and they do not cause any damage to the underlying structure of your teeth. Dr. Edward Knight can help you decide if our no prep veneers may be right for you. Contact Knight Dental Care in Midland, MI today to schedule a full consultation on the state of your teeth.